Sunday, September 23, 2012

SUNDAY SMILE

This week's episode of the Sunday Smile is brought to you courtesy of my daughter-in-law Emily, who came across these pictures taken by obviously amateur photographers.
I hope you enjoy them as much as we do.


Ugly Hand girl resorted to living in the woods to avoid the cruel stares from others.


 This young man was able to find a girlfriend despite the fact that he wears polish on his toenails to accentuate his lovely sandals.



She looks like a girl but her arms are just so...so...manly.




Inspiration for both Sir Mix A Lot and Queen.  (The one likes big butts and he cannot lie and the other thinks fat bottomed girls make the rockin' world go round.)





"What do you mean, I have girlie legs?"



I know that the one thing is a kid's arm but I am not sure what the other thing is, either way, the girl on the right seems terrified it might touch her while the girl on the left seems impressed. 


This young man is quite the contortionist.  With that bathing suit I am guessing he's from Europe.





 Don't get your knickers in a knot, I am not posting photos of naked bums, just naked arms.  



 See?  It's just another bare arm.



 The fashion police issued this picture as proof that wearing stripes makes you look wider  than you are.






No comments:

Post a Comment