Monday, October 22, 2012

5 LITTLE THINGS



1.  My most brilliant, hilariously funny blogposts are written in my head sometime after midnight while waiting to drift off to sleep.  I will actually laugh into my pillow so as to not wake my husband.  By the morning they are forgotten.

2. I am in love with my blender... seriously.  If you knew the delicious goodness of the smoothies that it produces, you would never leave my kitchen.  It can crush a tray of ice cubes  in 3 seconds.  Yep you read that right. 

3.  I own at the very least ten pairs of reading glasses.  On a good day, I can find two.  

4.  I am hearting the Ryan Gosling memes.  This one made me laugh out loud.  You may have to be Mormon to really appreciate the humour.  

5.  I have already purchased Christmas pajamas for all seven of my grandchildren.   If I can talk the men into wearing the pajamas I have planned for them, it's going to be the awesomest family Christmas photo ever... either that or we will show up on awkwardfamilyphotos.com.


1 comment:

  1. I like that you get the Ryan Gosling memes...because I thought I was the only one in my gaggle who found them funny.

    They are so funny.

    ReplyDelete