Monday, September 3, 2012

RIGHT ON TARGET

The greatest news to hit our area recently was the announcement that our local Zellers was being converted to a Target store.  For those of you who have shopped across the border at Target, you'll know what exciting news this is.  We had heard rumours before but now there is actual evidence with big "Closing Out" sales signs splashed across the front of the store windows.  I can't resist a good sale so in I went.  I purchased a few items that were more than 50% off (score!).  There were a couple of items I left on the shelf though.


I personally have nothing against leopard print gardening tools...

and I may have purchased them if my gardener looked like this.  Who knew gardening tools could be sexy?




If only this went with my decor.  Notice that it is in my cart.  I found it in there after I had wandered away for a moment to use the price check scanner.  Thanks Olivia!  Really though, who would buy this? Enquiring minds want to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment