Wednesday, January 18, 2012

THIS GIRL'S GOT TALENT



I attended another talent show the other night, this time in a different town.  I have to say I was a little disappointed.  Don't get me wrong, the talents showcased were great but there were no awkward moments or inappropriate songs to make the evening memorable although there was a comedy sketch that I didn't quite get.  Maybe I was too young for it because there was an eighty year old man who was laughing his head off.  It didn't help that I was preoccupied with a couple of little cuties so I'll withhold judgement on that one.

I hadn't planned on attending the event so wasn't prepared to participate in the talent portion of the evening but then remembered that I had brought my computer with me. Seeing that the projection screen was already up and that someone had an attachment that would hook up my computer to the projector gave me an idea to showcase my talent.   Without Ian's knowledge or permission, I played his skydiving video.  What's so talented about that?  Nothing really but that wasn't my talent.  Getting into trouble is my talent and in trouble I was.  Was it worth it you ask?  Why yes, yes it was!


No comments:

Post a Comment