Friday, April 15, 2011

WHO LOVES YA BABY?

I was driving in the car today with my one and only daughter and as I looked over at her, I experienced an overwhelming feeling of love.

My thought process:


"I should tell her I love her...yeah but that's going to sound weird though... I mean we've been driving in silence for the past ten minutes... still, if I have these feelings I should express them even if she will think it's strange.... people don't say 'I love you' enough so I should just say it....  yeah but she's definitely going to think its weird... it's just out of the blue...she's going to wonder what brought this all on...just say it already... okay well here goes. "

"I love you Brittany."

"Awww thanks mom, I love you too."

Silence.

"Where on earth did that come from?"

I knew it.

No comments:

Post a Comment