Tuesday, October 27, 2009

SCARY

Halloween is just around the corner so with that in mind, I am going to share with you something so bone chillingly scary that you may not  be able to sleep tonight.  Reader beware. Are you ready for it?
I am slowly turning into my husband. It's true.  The change was imperceptible at first but with the recent change in our family circumstances (becoming empty-nesters) it has become very evident indeed.
I have often joked over the years that my husband suffers from OCD (Obsessive Compulsive Disorder) mixed with AR (Anal Retentiveness).  He likes things neat and organized, cupboard doors shut, and things put away. Clutter drives him crazy.
I on the other hand, never worried much about those types of things.  I liked things to be clean and tidy too but with five kids in the house,  I wouldn't get bent of shape when they weren't.  Let's put it this way, I had no trouble sleeping at night knowing that if I opened my closet door it would take major effort to get it closed again.
But now, I've started making shopping lists and actually taking them to the store and following them, a couple of weeks ago, I purchased a label maker, and I've even started organizing closets... yes... closets... those places that most people will never see. Scary my friends, very scary.






My new toy.


DVD closet arranged alphabetically




                                               Even the shelves got labeled.

No comments:

Post a Comment