Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A RARE SIGHT

We see it all the time, a little gap toothed grin from the cutest little girl I know but as soon as the camera comes out, it disappears.  The only trick we know is to hang her upside down by one leg.  It works like a charm and ensures a happy face but there is always a fear in the back of my mind that someone is going to place a call to  CAS (child welfare services).



I pulled the camera out the other day and again the smile disappeared and was replaced with the usual indifferent look.


Then all of a sudden... voila....a real honest to goodness smile.

AWESOME!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. You have no idea how many captions we came up with for that top photo when you posted it without an accompanying explanation on FB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to hear them. I am sure there were some good ones.

    ReplyDelete