Tuesday, May 8, 2012

THE CRYING GAME

Last week I received a phone call from Brittany.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Crying" I laughed.

"Is everything okay?"

"I'm fine, I just this moment finished watching a commercial on youtube."

"Oh....the Olympic one?"

"Yep"

"I cried at that too."

This past weekend when Olivia was here, she, Brittany, and Emily were sitting on the sofa together watching clips from Britain's Got Talent.  I was sitting on the love seat opposite them and suggested that Brittany show them the Olympic commercial.  I started to giggle a bit when I saw tears fill Brittany's eyes and then Olivia's but before I knew it, tears were filling mine too and I wasn't even watching it.  Emily played it cool.  Brittany and Olivia are both pregnant so they have an excuse.  Me?..ummm...it's allergy season?


1 comment:

  1. Oh man, have you watched ones from past years? I think it's 2010 that gets me!

    ReplyDelete