Wednesday, August 17, 2011

DOLLAR STORE FINDS

Kere's favourite place to shop is the Dollar Store.  She can spend ages in there and it's not unusual for me to leave her in there while I finish the rest of my shopping only to come back and find her just a few aisles over from where I left her.  My favourite part of shopping at the Dollar Store is discovering things like this...


and toys like this....


We're not quite sure what this is supposed to be but it came in a pack of sea creature bath toys. I'd be interested to know if any of you have seen something like this in your travels.  I've seen something similar to this but closer to home.  It's called an eel people, get your minds out of the gutter!

This is the flip side.




And here's proof that the Dollar Store thinks its customers are of a less than stellar intelligence stock...
 In case you can't read the little sticker on the upper right hand corner of the bags, it reads "Birthday ", you know, just in case you weren't able to decipher that fact on your own.  I guess they don't want you to put a wedding gift in it by mistake.  How embarrassing would that be?




No comments:

Post a Comment