Friday, August 26, 2011

CHEATING

If you didn't know already, Matthew, his wife, and all four of their children, have been staying with us for the past month while they wait to move into their new home.  Added to that, we have had quite a few extra visitors as well so needless to say, I have been busy.  This will explain why I haven't been posting much.  For some of you this is a more than adequate excuse but some nags readers think their needs come first.  You know who you are!  Anyway....today a friend posted a link on my Facebook page that made me laugh out loud and I just had to share it with you.  I especially liked the movie case (read the description of the movie above the title).  So basically I am cheating but some bloggers might consider this "featuring".   Thank you Ninon, and the rest of you enjoy!

Here's the link.

1 comment:

  1. Those were great (although I wish I few weren't included).

    ReplyDelete