Wednesday, May 25, 2011

LAST TIME

Just one last post on the whole Rapture (end of the world) thing.  I have been enjoying some of the photos I've seen floating around the internet after the prophecy fail.


Original billboard.
.


One that went up the next day,



Recycling a poster.
 



Even Fox News got in on the fun.
.


This should read 9:30 in Newfoundland.  Get your time zones right lady.




If I had been smart, I would have made this t-shirt to wear on Sunday.



I am done now with poking a bit of fun at the gentleman who wrongfully predicted the end of the world. I am sure he is a really nice man and I know he truly believed that he was doing us good by warning us of our impending doom.  He and his followers spent a lot of money to do just that.
The world didn't end as predicted but it certainly wouldn't hurt to be a little kinder to those we come in contact with and do what we can to make this world a better place.  
I was going to say that I would start by no longer mocking others but who am I kidding.  Look what I just wrote.




1 comment: