Friday, May 20, 2011

APOCALYPSE.... TOMORROW


Apparently the world is supposed to end tomorrow (May 21st, 2011) at 6:00 PM.  I don't know where the 6:00 PM thing came from (actually I don't know where the May 21st came from either for that matter). My question is this, is that Greenwich Mean Time or is it EST or MST?  What about New Zealand and Australia? They are almost a whole day ahead of us.  Does the world end on the 22nd for them?  Anyway, I'd kind of like to know so I can make plans for my day. Why bother taking meat out of the freezer to thaw when I won't even be using it.  Yeah, I don't have to make dinner!  Do I really believe the world will end tomorrow? No, not at all, but today I ate my favourite potato chips and enjoyed my favourite chocolate bar and I am about to go have a bowl of my favourite ice cream completely guilt free. I suggest you do the same.  Eat whatever you want, neglect your bills, your taxes, heck don't even bother showing up to work on the 21st. You may as well enjoy what could be your last day on earth.  I'd write more but I don't want my ice cream to melt.

1 comment:

  1. I can't help thinking how IMMENSELY tempting it must be for God not to teach all us mockers a lesson - even if he just gave the earth a little nudge to make all us heartless mockers somewhat anxious :P

    ReplyDelete