Wednesday, April 20, 2011

H IS FOR....

  • HORRENDOUS
  • HORRIBLE
  • HORRID
  • HIDEOUS
  • HELLISH
 I often make changes while Ian's gone because quite frankly he prefers to be away when there is going to be mess and disruption.  This year I decided I would paint our bedroom.  We had painted our guest bedroom last summer and I quite liked the colour and thought a similar colour would go well in our room.  We have two very large windows in our bedroom and so when I held up the paint chip in the natural light it was the shade I thought I wanted. I was even afraid it would look almost white. It was supposed to be an almost silver colour with just a hint of lilac and I mean just a hint.  It  looks like a purple peep threw up on the walls.  If I had time I would have changed it before Ian got back  but seeing as he is supposed to be arriving home in an hour...  What was I thinking?

This is pretty much the colour of my room.  I'm off to cry in my pillow.

1 comment:

  1. It's a good thing I didn't let you come and pick out my paint colors.

    ReplyDelete