Friday, March 25, 2011

FURTHER CONFESSIONS

Here's a big confession although I don't think it will come as a surprise  to those who know me well...
I have the maturity of a preteen boy.   Remember when you were in school and it was time for "sex education" and the teacher would name a body part only to be met with some snickers form the boys? The "mature" girls would roll their eyes and sigh and one would voice her opinion about the boys needing to grow up.  Yeah, that wasn't me.  I wasn't even one of the girls mortified that the discussion was being held with boys present.  I was pretty much giggling with the boys.  The sad thing is, I never really outgrew it.   I think it hilarious when my husband says  things like "I like to keep it tucked  between my legs while I'm driving so it doesn't flop around." (he was referring to a bag of snacks he had)  I can't help it, I just start laughing.

"What?" he asked.

"Did you not just hear what you said?" I shot back.  He rolled his eyes which made me laugh all the harder.

I once had to leave a Sunday School class because the teacher used the word erected one too many times.  I was tired (not a good thing) and my daughter was there (we looked at each other and smiled, again, not a good thing).

So basically I am a twelve year old boy... which would explain why Matt Fuller wants to be my boyfriend.







No comments:

Post a Comment