Thursday, April 29, 2010

MOUSE WARS-THE SAGA CONTINUES

There is residing in our home a rather greedy and I am assuming, fat mouse or as a friend so kindly pointed out, a family of mice.  I am assuming this mouse is fat because he seems to have a penchant for chocolate and has moved on from semi sweet chocolate chips  to our stash of fine Belgian chocolate.  Hey wait a minute, maybe he's a she with PMS.  That would explain the craving for chocolate and the fact that a state of the art mousetrap was skillfully set off with nary a tail caught in it.  It would also explain why she moved on to my 100 calorie pack of sun chips.  After feasting quite heavily on chocolate she has now gone on a low fat, low calorie diet. 

Did you notice the little mouse hole at the bottom of the bag?  I didn't until I was reaching for the last chip. ewwwww

Rounds 3 & 4  go to the mouse.   Game on.

2 comments:

  1. Ewwww indeed. Reminds me of the time when I was a kid and poured myself a bowl of cereal.. I started adding milk and was horrified to see dozens of ants start to flee for their lives out of the bowl. It's just a good thing I like milk on my cereal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You live in the country...nothing you store in your pantry or cupboards should be in 'chewable packages. Bernardin jars ...expensive but mouse proof. I assume hard plastic containers are good too if the mouse is not desperate.

    ReplyDelete