Saturday, June 27, 2009

THE ANNOUNCEMENT


Ben got down on one knee last night and proposed to our only daughter Brittany (and we didn't even have to pay him). We couldn't be more thrilled about this wonderful announcement. We knew it was coming but what I wasn't prepared for was the challenge to plan a wedding in a little over seven weeks. I believe we are in for a fun ride. I have great friends who have rallied round and offered their help so I think everything is going to be just fine. Oh and the best news of all... Brittany who has always predicted that she would be a definite bridezilla, has so far been very compliant and practical. Way to go Britt.

4 comments:

  1. Ooooo...I am deeeeeeeeeeelighted that you have found your angle to finally get writin'! I am your number one fan. Literally...we counted up, and I'm it, the one and only.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am flattered that I have even one fan and the fact that it is someone as highly esteemed as you Ange, makes it even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are we going to get to hear how he proposed??

    ReplyDelete
  4. The proposal will be the subject of another post. I promise.

    ReplyDelete