Friday, June 28, 2013

TRUE STORY

This morning my adorable little grandson Ammon, was trying to walk to me with his father's help and just as he reached me he slipped and hit his head on the arm of my chair. I picked him up to console him but he was pretty upset and nothing seemed to comfort him, I even offered him a bit of the granola  I was eating but he was having none of it.  I handed him over to his mother and noticed that I must have dropped a bit of oatmeal onto the back of my hand so I picked it up and popped it into my mouth and chewed on it.  The taste and texture wasn't quite what I was expecting so I spat it out into my hand to discover much to my horror that I was chewing on Ammon's crusty booger.  Now even hours later, I still feel sick at the thought.  They don't taste quite like I remember them.

1 comment:

  1. Jill La MooMoo AdorableJune 28, 2013 at 10:41 PM

    Stop thinking about it. Stop thinking about it. Stop thinking about it. Stop thinking about it.
    This is to be your mantra until all memory of the incident fades away. But wowie, I did SO laugh!

    ReplyDelete