Wednesday, March 16, 2011

SPRING HAS SPRUNG

It was a gorgeous ten degrees celsius today, a far cry from the winter snow storm we had just a week ago.  Yesterday was almost as nice.  It has gotten me excited for summer which is surely just around the corner... right?...right?
  In anticipation of summer's arrival,  I have just finished sewing a couple of little summer dresses for my two youngest granddaughters.  They are so cute and even though they are very similar, believe it or not not one piece of the same material is used in the other.  I am not sure which one I like best.





I think that my little model makes the dresses extra cute and  the little headband makes her little bald head even cuter than it already is.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh these are soo adorable!!!! Can't wait to put Ava in her little dress.

    ReplyDelete