Sunday, January 23, 2011

IT'S HOW COLD?



I was telling Ian about this video on our way in to town this morning.  I was thinking about it only because the thermometer in the car cut out at minus thirty degrees celsius.  It just wouldn't read anything lower than that.

Ian told me he thought the video was probably doctored in some way so I told him I would show it to him when we got home and he could see for himself and decide.  When we got home later this afternoon, instead of pulling out my laptop and searching for the video, I boiled a kettle of water and took it outside to try it for myself.  Guess what?  It worked and it was pretty darn cool!  I was having so much fun that I almost forgot to save enough hot water for our hot chocolate.  
I would post a video or some pictures of my very own but there was no convincing Ian to come outside and oblige me in taking either pictures or video.

3 comments:

  1. SCARY!!!! Why does Canada have to be so cold. This makes me want to cry. Pretty soon we'll be back there being subjected to this kind of weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELL I WILL STILL COMPLAIN OF 40 DEGREES.. OR 42 OR 45 WE GET DURING THE SUMMER!!!

    ReplyDelete