Wednesday, June 16, 2010

TATTLETALE, TATTLETALE



We arrived home on Sunday afternoon after being away after almost a week only to be greeted by a certain son who shall remain nameless (because he's even more private than his father).   Practically the first words out of his mouth were... "Hey Dad, you really should be monitoring mom's blog."

Of course right away Ian wanted to know just what I had been writing about. 


"Um...  just about how you thought those mirrors went on the floor."

"It was the way you described it."

"uh huh, you're right."

I was hoping that by agreeing, the conversation would end quickly and it would be forgotten.  

It seems I not only have just a mouse problem but a "rat" problem as well.


1 comment:

  1. Hahah. Oh well I'm sure he will forgive you. Just let him know that your stories bring laughter and enjoyment to the people who read them....on second thought, I don't think that will make him feel any better.

    ReplyDelete