Sunday, November 22, 2009

BUSTED

You feed them, clothe them, tend to their every need for years and how do they repay you?  By ratting you out to their dad, that's how.  Oh, they look all sweet and innocent at first glance but don't be fooled. Deep down they are cut throat stool pigeons.  I had almost forgotten about our oldest child's revelation to his father about me running into a shopping cart that caused a significant scratch to our van, a story worthy of it's own blog.  Apparently his youngest brother and sister are following his example.
Hubby was in the big city for a few days on business and was able to spend an evening with our two youngest rats kids, when they divulged to him that he had been the subject of a few of my posts. Busted!  If you have spent any time with my darling husband, you will know how very private he is.  I thought he might not be too happy with the fact that I have been entertaining you all at his expense with stories of his technical and craftiness ineptitude but he seemed to take it all in stride.  He did however ask for the blog address so that he could view it for himself. I think I may be in trouble.  I also think that two of my children will be getting me an extra nice Christmas present this year.

The culprits.

No comments:

Post a Comment