Tuesday, December 1, 2009

SIX GIRLS AND A CITY



Our trip to NYC leaves me with enough content for three or four posts.  I didn't realize you could pack so many memorable moments into a few short days. NYC is a wonderful place to visit, it is rich with history and is at the same time both old and modern.  I always leave feeling like I've missed so much even though I've packed in a ton.
Some things I learned while visiting New York City.
1. My powers to corrupt equal total awesomeness.  By corrupting I mean coercing people into doing things they wouldn't normally do but not in a bad way. *smile*
2. My newest daughter in law can steal chocolate M&M's like nobody's business.  In her defense, she thought they were discarded.  At least that was her story and she was sticking to it.
3. I rock at subway surfing. Sorry Natalie, but I stayed on my feet longer without having to hold on to anything.
4. One of my best friends has a rapper name. "2 Splat" Who knew?
5.Times Square is really nothing more than a bunch of buildings with animated,lighted billboards on them and yet it draws tourists to it like moths to a flame.  We loved it.
6.President Obama has his own line of condoms.  They're for the hard times we're experiencing.
7.Dancing up on an elevator attendant provides plenty of entertainment for all involved except for the jealous boyfriend of said elevator attendant.

Good times.




No comments:

Post a Comment